Hey there! It’s Ashley and Camden, your favorite Richmond wedding photographers and social distancing wedding experts! Today we’re talking about how to have your dream wedding in quarantine.
So your wedding is coming up. You made the plans, you booked the vendors, bought the dress, and invited the guests. Then, the COVID-19 pandemic changed all your wedding plans. What to do?!
First, we’re so sorry that your special day has been affected like this! You’re probably feeling upset, let down, sad, or frustrated. Your feelings are important and valid, and we’re here to support you! Don’t panic; you can still have your dream wedding during COVID-19. We just have to think outside the box! Here are some helpful and creative tips to have your dream wedding during coronavirus.
Before we get any further, we recommend that you follow CDC regulations and guidelines put in place by local and national governments, and to make decisions that are in the interest of everyone’s health and wellbeing!
Here are some creative ways to share your dream wedding during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Live stream or video call guests into your wedding ceremony
- Plan a reception and party for later
- Have your guests celebrate from inside their cars with a parade, or have a drive-in wedding
- If your state has been only lightly affected, and local rules and regulations permit it, consider having a social distance wedding outside or with a much lower number of guests.
- Plan an intimate elopement ceremony
As always, thanks for keeping up with us! Make sure to follow us on Insta and FB to see some of the ways our couples have celebrated! Or feel free to send us an email here – and let’s chat all things weddings!!!
See you soon,
Ashley and Camden